- x86 support
- Gluon can run on normal x86 systems, for example virtual machines
- and VPN boxes. By default, there is no WLAN support on x86 though.
- The following targets for x86 images exist:
- Generic x86 support with many different ethernet drivers; should run on
- most x86 systems.
- There are three images:
- * `generic` (compressed "raw" image, can written to a disk directly or booted with qemu)
- * `virtualbox` (VDI image)
- * `vmware` (VMDK image)
- These images only differ in the image file format, the content is the same. Therefore there is
- only a single `x86-generic` sysupgrade image instead of three.
- x86 image for Geode CPUs.
- 64bit version of `x86-generic`.